A holiday in Inch Keith can be as relaxing or as extreme as you wish to make it!
Inch Keith is ideally situated to let you enjoy both the local region and further afield. A casual 20 minute stroll takes you to the centre of town where there is a wide range of shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. Venturing out of Aviemore, you can visit Inverness, go whale and dolphin watching on the Moray coast, take a ferry over to Orkney, or go monster spotting on the shores of Loch Ness!
Top 5 touristy things to do
- Cairngorm Sleddog Centre
- Landmark Forest Theme Park
- Highland Wildlife Park
- Loch Insh Wildlife Cruises
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway
Top 5 mountain bike routes
- Ryvoan Pass – not for the faint-hearted!
- Up to Cairngorm car park – if you’re fit!
- Rothiemurchus forest & around Loch an Eilein
- Glenmore Lodge & Visitor Centre via the cycle track
Top 5 golf courses
- Spey Valley Championship course – 1 mile
- Boat of Garten golf course – 5 miles
- Carrbridge – 7 miles
- Kingussie golf course – 12 miles
- Netwonmore & Grantown on Spey – 15 miles
Top 5 walks
- Please ensure that you go suitably equipped for all activities that you choose to undertake.
- Cairn Gorm (especially for sunrise)
- The Alt Mhor
- Loch an Eilein
- An Lochan Uaine, return on footpath through Queen’s Forest
- Rothiemurchus forest, Lairig Ghru & Chalamain Gap
Top ski slopes
- The Cairngorm Mountain Range – 12 miles
- The Lecht – 34 miles (better suited to beginners & intermediates)
Now that you've seen all the wonderful things you can do in Aviemore, what's stopping you?Check Availability